20 December 2015

Holiday in Tasmania

As my lack of recent posting may suggest, I have been away from my desk for a week.  My family and I enjoyed a holiday in Tasmania.  We were blessed with uncharacteristically warm and dry weather during our stay.  As I walked through the beautiful country, I found it impossible to fathom how a person could give glory to dead men who cut a path through a living forest, yet not glorify the God who created the forest and all the animals therein!  Hope you enjoy a sampling of photos!

The oldest bridge in Australia is still in use in Richmond.

The old church at Port Arthur

Scenic view at Donaghys lookout

Dove lake with Cradle Mountain

 
Binalong Bay

The memorial carvings at Legerwood

Montezuma Falls

St. Clair lake

 You know I had to include one of these little devils from Nature World...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To uphold the integrity of this site, no comments with links for advertising will be posted. No ads here! :)