17 June 2015

Praise God!

This morning I woke up with the essence of Psalm 106:1 in my heart:  "Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever."  God is so praiseworthy!  Consider the favour He has bestowed upon the lowly, and hears all who cry unto Him.  All He does is good, and there has not failed one word of His promises.  He is beautiful in holiness, glorious in power, mighty to save, and actively loves all people.  He graciously opens His arms to the unwilling and speaks tenderly to outcasts.  God rebukes the foolish and corrects those whom He loves.  He gives wisdom to the wise, knowledge to the understanding, reveals deep and hidden things, knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells within Him.  He is altogether lovely, just, righteous, and does not change. Psalm 28:7 says, "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him."  Praise the glorious, unchanging One, all ye redeemed!  Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To uphold the integrity of this site, no comments with links for advertising will be posted. No ads here! :)