14 September 2009

One week countdown!

Today marks one week to my departure date, and time seems to be against me!  There is much to do and time is short.  I've heard it said that "Time flies when you're having fun" but time also flies when you're working feverishly.  I'm of the opinion that "Time flies."  Like money, it certainly sprouts wings and flies away.

I bought webcams for both my laptop and Laura's desktop, which should be a blessing to aid us in communication.  There are so many little things to do that I've actually made a running list, something that I don't often have to do.  I thank God for your prayers and all the support offered by friends and family.  We appreciate it and we are happy to confess that we a regular people who know the feeling of stress and the unknown.  But God is using this time to draw us closer to Him in faith.  Without God, none of this would be possible.

I have been in communication with the fellowship in Brisbane and it is always a blessing to hear from them.  Please pray for the work there!  Lift up Phil, Linda, Louis, Sonja, and their two families for wisdom, guidance, and provision.  I would love for everyone to meet them!  What a blessing they have been to me and an encouragement as we seek to pursue God's call together.

Once I arrive in AUS, I plan to be more active on the blog and open a Facebook account to better connect.  Right now my time is stretched and I want to finish strong at Calvary Chapel El Cajon.  God has been so faithful to me:  no doubt He will continue, for His mercy endures to all generations.  When I am weak, He is strong. 

1 comment:

  1. I imagine there is still much to do in such little time. I'll be praying, especially that God would be proven faithful yet again.

    ReplyDelete

To uphold the integrity of this site, no comments with links for advertising will be posted. No ads here! :)