22 August 2010

Praise God for His faithfulness!

I have been working at Farwest Insulation for almost 10 months while waiting for a door to open for ministry in Australia on a full-time basis with my family.  In addition to saving money for moving expenses, working in the construction field has given me opportunities to share my faith with others.  I am very excited to report that one of my co-workers I have shared with prayed with my brother to receive Christ last week!  It is nothing that I have done, but God has answered the prayers of His people to save the lost.  Since I have started working at this shop our superintendent has made a decision for Christ and the LORD has begun a great work in him and his family.

God is amazing, doing more than we can imagine at all times.  He has redeemed and made fruitful the sowing of seed for His glory here when I would have chosen to be elsewhere.  This again proves the wisdom and providential hand of God.  God's care for the salvation of souls on every continent is great, and He allows us by His grace to make a difference wherever we are.  You need not travel a mile before you pass great needs in your own family and neighborhood.  Wherever you are and whatever you do, do all for the glory of God.  God's desire is that all would be saved.  May our lives be a force for God as His plan for our lives unfolds.  Instead of longing for the future to come, a loose quotation from "Kung Fu Panda" is appropriate to set our perspective right:  "Today is a gift from God - that is why it is called the present."  May every day be lived to the full for God's honor, glory, and praise for He is worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To uphold the integrity of this site, no comments with links for advertising will be posted. No ads here! :)